– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Our journeys are customizable; if you require changes, upgrades or you have an special request, contact us. We will follow your indications to tailor the journey and get back with a total quote for the service.
Services are not quote separately.
After everything is lined up and the details of your trip are ready, you need to make a deposit of the 60% of the total . This is absolutely necessary to make the booking. Accommodation and flight availability will only be confirmed after receiving the first payment. Full payment is needed at least 45 days before the beginning of the service.
Zooming.co take credit card payments and Paypal as payment methods.
If you are booking a group tour with set dates you can pay online automatically. If your trip is customized or private we will send you an electronic invoice for the payment.
Full names, emails and passport numbers of the travellers must be send at least 45 days before the beginning of the service as well as the final payment. If Zooming.co don’t receive final payment by this time, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Once everything is confirmed you will get access to your traveller profile. There you will have the final line-up for your trip, recommendations for the trip , guides for the places you visit, (what to bring, how is the weather like, how to dress, etc.), important phone numbers in the country and off course your tour leader information.
By booking with us your accept the terms and conditions here and the information described on the waiver described here
A tour leader will be assigned to your group to coordinate your trip and travel with the group to various destinations. Other local guides will join you during the trip. Our guides have a large knowledge of Colombia history, economy, culture and traditions. They are fluent in English, Spanish and French. You can request a guide in a different language for an extra fee.
You count with a team that provides on-ground support for you or your group needs in Colombia during the length of tour trip.
If the user does not show up on the scheduled date and time, no refund will be offered. To avoid that please cancel your reservation within the required time.
Once the booking is confirmed no cancellations are allowed.
If the trip is cancelled with at least 45 days in advance and have been paid in full there is a 40% refund. There is no refund after that. The initial 60% payment is NOT refundable.
The client accepts the charges and fees derived from the refund transaction. We highly suggest purchasing independent trip cancellation insurance as an added protection.
All unused services are non-refundable
For your peace of mind, you will have insurance coverage for Medical Assistance in Colombia due to accident or disease during your time traveling with us. The adventurous activities like horseback riding, rappelling etc. have also a specific coverage for the visitor. You can request the full coverage to our team by email and will get the instructions on how to use it once your booking is fulfilled.
Zooming.co, its management & staff are NOT responsable and shall not be liable for the loss, death, injury to the Customer or loss, damage or delay to his luggage, personal effects or other properties, cancellation of entire or part of the tour itinerary, change of itinerary/ accommodation/ transportation arising from riots, strikes, epidemics, civil disturbances, violent situations, natural disasters, weather condition, infrastructure problems (including water shortage, power blackout, airport or road closed unexpectedly), fire, theft, barratry or any other crime by any other person.
Some of the activities require a good physical condition. All the activities are done under your responsibility. Travelers will be require to sign a waiver and release of liability before their booking.
The prices quoted here, do not include taxes. If you are a national of a country different than Colombia, please send us your full information on time to keep the exemption.
Prices are subject to change at any time with out further notice.
Please notice that for the good development of the tour; hotels, accommodation and other arrangements not planned or operated by ZoOming.co needs to fit the agreed schedule.
It is also very important for us to know if any of the travelers have a pre-existing
medical condition, food allergy or other circumstance to consider.
The agency warn the tourists that “According to the article 17 law 679 de 2001 the sexual exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country are consider felonies, and have sanctions according to law ”
Users responsibilities during the tour or activity.
-The User will agree with the Zooming staff to conduct the tour as they see fit, and agrees that at all times during the tour. The user also agrees that Zooming.co staff will have final decision over all matters concerning the safety and well-being of the tours, plan or any service offered by Zooming.co.
-The user agree to conduct him/herself in a manner that strictly complies with the respective local laws, customs, and drug regulations of the countries visited. Zooming.co reserves the right to terminate the user service arrangements without penalty or liability, if in the opinion of the staff member, the user’s behaviour is causing or is likely to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others. User shall not be entitled to any refund, nor compensation of any kind, for any missed services or costs incurred from the resulting termination of the services.
– At the time of booking, Customer must inform Zooming.co if they suffer or are under the influence of any condition that may endanger, cause distress, or otherwise cause annoyance and affect others’ enjoyment of the tour.
-All tour itineraries and inclusions are subject to change at the discretion of Zooming.co; you will of course be advised of changes as they become available
By reading and understanding this Service Agreement, I Agree with the Terms and Conditions stated here.