Get out of the city to the East Medellin hills. Get to a horse farm and meet your animal partners for your holiday adventure. It could be a riding lesson, a family trip or an adventurous trek into the wild nature. You can customize your trip to your riding ability level and special interest. Enjoy the “finca” life experience at a Colombian ranch and visit the nearby points of interest.
TOTAL DURATION: 6 Hrs.
DRIVING TIME: 2 Hrs.
– Horseback riding activities offer families the kind of active options, challenging adventure which children and adults can share and enjoy together. It is a bonding experience for all.
– This fascinating sport can be learned by children easily and well, but success requires practice, dedication and physical fitness. Our activities allow children become acquainted with horses, build their confidence in riding and achieve an affinity for their equine partners. It is also a wonderful introduction to Colombian culture which can stimulate interest in history, biology and Spanish for your kids.
Almost anyone can learn to ride well enough, still you must be prepared to make the effort. Sharing a common love of horses and riding makes contact with local people more rewarding. Horse lovers and experience riders guide our equestrian experiences. You will ride with a reliable team working for your safety and enjoyment. Animal welfare is vital to us; that’s why we only work with responsible horse owners, ensuring the wellbeing of the animals.
– You will be pick up at 9:00 and start the journey to the mountains in your private transportation After one hour, the unique smell of the stables will make obvious that are in the right place. You will tour the facilities, watch the horses, get an idea of labors of a horse farm and start the ride or the special equestrian activity you choose.
– The regular ride is about 3h in well trained horses. You will be riding trough small paths, water streams and treks in the mountains. Snacks and drinks are prepared for you to keep you energized and comfortable during the ride. The different treks have set up stops to watch the colorful birds and get the best views of the surroundings.
– Matching your riding ability with the demands of a ride is a critically important first step in choosing the kind of equestrian experience. The trip options are ranked according to the level of equitation skill and physical fitness required for the specific ride. Please contact us if you have doubts about how to measure your riding ability.
– Remember you can also choose to take a riding lesson on the ranch. In the case where a member of your group do not wish to ride, there are other interesting activities available like visiting nearby spots of interest or hiking.
– In case you are an Intermediate or an Advanced rider, we can customize an exceptional equestrian adventure for you and your group here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.